Fiber Optic Temperature Sensor Applications
OSENSA Innovations develops and manufactures fiber optic temperature sensor products for difficult industrial applications. Our industrial-grade fiber optic temperature sensors are price-competitive with conventional thermocouples and RTDs but have additional benefits not applicable for wired devices. Shown below are a few of the specific applications for OSENSA Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors. Click the links for more information.
- Switchgear Temperature Monitoring
- Transformer Winding Hot Spot Temperature Monitoring
- Generator Winding Temperature Monitoring
- MRI Temperature Monitoring
- Semiconductor Chuck Temperature & Process Control
- Microwave & Induction Heating Control
- Research & Educational Temperature Sensing
OSENSA understands the need for continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of business. Our goal is to provide the highest quality products and services that give our clients a protectable commercial lead. Our clients rely on our ability to deliver on what we say, and we offer a deep respect for, and appreciation of, the business they bring us.
Have a difficult application that requires strict temperature measurement & control? Contact OSENSA to see if we can help.