Director of Sales & Marketing
- Employer: OSENSA Innovations Corp.
- Location: North America, NA
- Job Type: Full
- Job Status: Permanent Time
- Category: Intermediate Engineer
- Sub Category: N/A
- Job ID: 15
- Posting Date: Feb 17, 2022
- Posting Expiry: Mar 15, 2022
- Contact Name: Careers
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: N/A
- Contact Fax: N/A
Osensa Innovations develops and manufactures fiber-optic temperature sensors for industrial applications with particular focus on medium voltage transformer, switchgear, motor, and generator monitoring. Osensa is growing rapidly and requires a Sales and Marketing expert with years of experience in the power sector to develop strategies for growth and international expansion in all major markets.
We are looking for an energetic person with a proven track record of driving sales and finding new customers in diverse markets in the power sector. This is a full-time permanent position, and you can work from your home office from anywhere in North America. The salary will be competitive and reflect talent and experience. Incentives include annual bonuses, profit sharing, stock options, flexible work hours, and a highly technical and collaborative work environment.
The focus of the job is to accelerate sales, with a major focus on the US and Western European markets. The successful candidate will know how to develop sales channels, identify and engage large OEM opportunities, recruit and direct sales reps, and create successful marketing campaigns. We are looking for a candidate that is naturally mindful of delivering exceptional quality of service and who is keen to drive exponential growth over the short term.
The position will evolve based on both the aptitude of the successful candidate and the trajectory of Osensa. Requirements for the position:
- - B.A.Sc. or engineering degree in electrical, power, mechatronics, physics, or similar. A technical diploma may also be considered with relevant experience.
- - Familiarity with industrial automation equipment including SCADA systems, PLCs and relays
- - Familiarity with medium voltage equipment such as switchgear, transformers, motors, and generators
- - Excellent verbal, written, and video conferencing presentation skills
- - Strong organization and documentation skills
- - Familiarity with CRM software such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and others
- - Experience with on-line marketing including web site SEO and social media
- - Familiarity with ISO-9001 standards as they relate to sales and customer satisfaction
- - Ability to work independently and remotely and manage time efficiently
- - Willingness to travel
How to Apply:
Please send a PDF of your resume to email@example.com, along with a brief cover letter (written in the body of your email and not exceeding 250 words) describing your relevant skills/experience and why you would be a good candidate for this job.
The subject line should be: “Dir. of Sales and Marketing Application from (Your name)”.